MODULE 1. FUNDAMENTALS OF BUSINESS INNOVATION This module defines the dimensions of business innovation and discusses how to manage them.
MODULE 2. DISCOVERING INSIGHTS TO DRIVE INNOVATION This module focuses on customer insights and will share 7 important sources and tools for gaining meaningful data.
- Understanding customer insights
- Sources of customer insights
- Why customers can’t give you insights
- Tools for generating insights: Ethnography
- Tools for generating insights: Customer experience mapping
- Tools for generating insights: Human factor research
- Tools for generating insights: Lead user analysis
- Summary – When to use what tool
- Lessons learned: Module 2
MODULE 3. PATHWAYS FOR ORGANIC GROWTH AND INNOVATION This module describes 3 ways to grow your business organically through; Share of Wallet; Share of Market; and Increasing the Size of the Market.
MODULE 4. ORGANIZING FOR INNOVATION This module will prepare you to organize for innovation while addressing challenges that companies face during this transition.
MODULE 5. INNOVATION IN A CONNECTED WORLD This module focuses on the concept of connected innovation and the need to build an internal and external ecosystem to harness and harvest innovation practices.
MODULE 6. INNOVATION AND DIGITAL DISRUPTION This module discusses the impact of digital disruption on your business while evaluating the associated threats and opportunities.